1. Keep reporting to your probation officer.
2. Hire a Lawyer
3. Verify timely issuance of the Warrant
4. Determine if the alleged facts constitute a violation
5. Challenge proof of the alleged facts.
6. If grounds for a violation exist, formulate an argument for the consequences.
Don’t go into court on misdemeanor or felony criminal charges without an experienced attorney defending you.
We practice criminal defense law related to drug offenses,
For effective legal counsel, call today:
Knowledgeable and experienced legal representation in Murfreesboro and the surrounding areas.